So, here are pictures of 1 of the dresses (since one is in the wash, I'm wearing the other and the tee shirt really isn't that interesting):
This kind of looks a little like an old wedding dress and it definitely needs to be shortened (since I stand at a whopping 5'1), but I think it has some potential. I love the lace and the floral pattern.
My friend and I then proceeded upstairs to the "Boutique Clothing"and "Accessories" sections.
There I found 2 amazing dresses (which of course have to be shortened) for only $5 each! I also found a gorgeous old leather coach bag, also for only $5!
I love love love this turquoise-y dress! The puffy sleeves and florals are adorable. This brown leather Coach bag is so great for everyday and was such a steal!
I've been searching for the perfect white summer dress for forever, and this one is so simple and lovely! It will be perfect when it's shorter.
Altogether, it proved to be a fabulous and productive thrifting experience!
Ciao for now,
Rachel

That was my wedding dress back in '53 (1853 that is). I never did find out what happened to it some years after my wedding. I guess Jeff sold it for some cigarettes and booze. Oh old Jeff. Such a bastard. He is probably sitting up there in the clouds now mocking me for having some small child playing with scissors on my beloved dress.
ReplyDelete