Sarah perfectly combines more masculine pieces with feminine ones, giving her a well put together and unique look. I love how she paired a men's button down with a colorful scarf and effeminate platforms. Being an avid horse back rider also allows Sarah to incorporate pieces she wears for the sport into her everyday outfits, adding to her already present individuality.
Here she is sporting:
-Her dad's J.Crew white linen button down
-Her mom's "table cloth thing" from Mexico
-Brown tailored Sportsman riding pants
-Beige Kork-Ease platforms
-Brown leather belt from Gap
-Small leather backpack
I got a chance to ask Sarah a few questions and hear what she had to say about her stylish ways:
What's your favorite article of clothing at the moment?
-Hm...actually, it's my dad's J.Crew corduroys. He's so skinny I can wear all his clothes...which is weird.
Where do you get your style inspiration/describe your style?
-Probably a combination of equestrian stuff and whatever I think is most flattering. I guess I lean towards anything that makes my legs look longer than they actually are..ha.
What's one style tip you'd give someone?
-I guess that the point of clothes is to make you look good. If you're uncomfortable or awkward in them it'll never be stylish.
Ciao for now,
Rachel

No comments:
Post a Comment